Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring :)

Followers

my mummy called me "manja"

hee :)
mnja kn nme manja 2...ha3...
really liked it..da besar2 pjg pn pggil nme cute2 cm2..funny!
dis is all began when my sis called her bf,buchuk n he called her baby..
so we thought mcm nk kacau dorg ..so my muumy pn stat la pggil i manja..ha3
smpi skrg melekat nme 2...
evrytyme she calls msti pggl nme ni..
mcm klakar pn de,best pn de..

btw, now i'm counting days...
can't wait 2 go home..
really miss my fmly..
x sbr nk rye,x sbr nk shopink,x sbr nk mkn2 d wktu siang,x sbr nk pki bju bru,x sbr nk dpt dwet rye...
x sbr...xsbr...x sbr...
hu3...
kalah bdk kecik plak kn...pdahal umo da 20...
tqa2,u r not kid anymore...
kalo khwin da ley dpt ank...ha3...
but mmg da cmni prangai..nk wt cmne..

No comments:

Post a Comment