Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring :)

Followers

the most HAPPIEST day in my life


assalamualaikum everyone.
i should've updated my blog since last two weeks but i couldn't find tyme to actually browse the net.
freaking busy with loads of tests n quizzes!
so,bcause of i'm having a week of holiday now,i'm trying to post as many story as i can..hehe..
so, 27th of october is the happiest day in my life. i attended my Convocation Day in my lovely campus ever, UiTM Seri Iskandar,Perak..
it was a good opportunity to "melepaskn rindu" with all beloved frenz.
disebabkn masing2 de yg da merantau ke tempat baru,so,our convocation day lah yg mmpertemukn kami smula..
i went there with mummy,adik n mak su..so sad,babah couldn't make it coz busy sgt ngn keje baru die.so, i have to be understanding la kan.
but i felt so lucky sbb my love dpt laungkn mse drive jauh2 sorg2 plak tu dr taiping dtg ke seri iskandar.
it was so nice of you dear.love youuu soo much..
n thx for the big flower n lovely smile you've given to me on dat day. :)



the most sporting maksu n mummy in the world!love them :)

irony haa..untung aiman dikepit para gadis kn..huhu

da lme x dpt berkumpul bertiga mcm ni.my bestie..on my right side,iqa n on the left, ayu..

he's mine :D..i bet you'll know bout dat..haha.thx for coming darl .realy appreciate it

love the flowers n bears :) a big hug to y'all..

byk lg pi x actualy but pnat rasenye nk mnunggu utk diupload d blogger..haha..
btw, 'HAPPY GRADUATION DAY' to all Dip in Accountancy students batch July 08-Apr 11 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment